Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Old Photos

These photos are from my I-pod that I managed to save from the crash of my dad's laptop which I edited on. I like the majority of the photos since they were taken on a relatively cheap digital camera. But what the pictures lack in quality the places more than make up for it. The coast was a fun day trip my family went on about two or three years ago and I found the area through rockclimbing.com. The rest of the pics are from previous climbing adventures. And for the podcast, it is coming soon, I promise. I just have to get my laptop to the Internet. Only the post crash videos will be available on the podcast, sadly. So, enjoy the pics from the past...

The comp video is finally up and ready. I might make a DVD with all of my footage plus a slide show with the pictures provided by Claire. Stay tuned for future updates!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where are the photos