Monday, December 1, 2008

In the Family II

After stuffing ourselves twice with turkey Lisa, my sister and I went to the StoneWorks comp in Portland. The gym is small but bigger than the WRG and has a many steep wall as my sis found out. After punishing our fingers for three hours both Lisa and I took 2nd place in our categories! I in Junior, her in Youth A. Also a surprising but well earned finish for Colin of second place too! Go Colin! 3 of the six who came came away with second place finishes. The team is starting to gain experience but it will be a long and fun journey for the team through the coming years ahead.
In other news there might be a bouldering guide for those stuck in Olympia who are desperate enough to climb on some sub-prime boulders. The boulders are natural choss, er rock, and are all within a 30 to 50 min. drive from Olympia. Have a happy Christmas...

No comments: