Saturday, May 9, 2009

Propaganda

On Saturday Lisa and I headed out to Little Si to pick out a project. I was surprised to see the main area at WW1 complete dry after the downpours thur-wed. There was a party on Reptiles so instead of trying Chronic I decide to give Propaganda(5.12c) a few goes. So far it is my favorite climb here. It has a technical start(which sucks but oh well) and then goes to some of the best steep sport climbing at WW1. Some hard moves on dead vertical side pulls to a juggy and pumpy(more pumpy than juggy) finish. Both Lisa and I were able to get up to the first crux an then up to the Second crux and then off to the chains. This awesome route should hopefully go next time!

(Rattlesnake Lake is dry to, the Snake's head boulder is dry)

3 comments:

NM said...

Sick dude! I'm gonna be simultaneously pissed and PROUD of you when you send that thing ahead of me Jimmy. One of my goals for the summer. It'll be a PROUD .12c for all of us!

NM

Eric said...

Man i have to do a poster on Propaganda for History haha.
sweet man it sounds like you have been getting to go outside alot which is tight

jimmy said...

So Eric, when can you come to practice to get in outdoor shape?