Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ozone

Over the weekend the Oly crew went down to Ozone for a change in scenery. The crag was made of basalt and had some really cool crimps and ledges. It was fun getting on new routes and attempting to flash/onsight them. There was a couple awesome looking 12c's and was able to get to the chains on one of them and I am very exicited to get back and try the rest. Ozone is a two thumbs up crag, small but the harder lines pack a punch(a big jump from .12a to.12c) As summer is here the posts will get shorter as I am less inclined to be online instead of burning up in the sun. I brought my camera to the Quarry aand a short video will be posted of some of the climbs. The next post will be After my nationals trip to Salt lake City wiht lots(hopefully) of bouldering on the way home(YES!!)...

No comments: