Monday, October 7, 2013

Summer

I've been bad at updating the blog lately and will try to get better as things work their way into a routine. For starters I finished off my Undergraduate College education at UW! With all this free time now... Yeah. Right. I feel just as busy if not slightly less so than last fall. Working only part-time at Stone Gardens has left me 4 day weekends filled with climbing, training and job apps. Dang applications take forever to fill out! Back to summer though, when I wasn't doing HW I managed to get out to Squamish and rope up a couple times with the SG crew. I didn't send anything hard but did complete a few new things and send a handful of new sport climbs. I also did one new 13a at Little Si keeping the tradition alive!!  Below are some pics from over summer!
 With a fire closing Lil Si, Nevermind became the place for Seattle sport climbing.
 A new project for me in the Apron boulders of Squamish, Black Hole v11
 Chekamus!!
 I also managed to check out the Booka Boulders, Thanks goes to the Oly crew for their hard work making the aproach trail and scrubbing the unique lines!
 I finally returned to Newhalem as weel (twice!). Here Kevin is about to put away 12c for a day, 12b
 Ah Rat Cave, Only managed a few hours this year. Made progress on Tuff Nerd and Lisa had a no fall day!
 Due to a family emergency a year ago, we finally closed down the Tenino house, which was home for 23 years...
 It's now fall in Leavenworth, more on that to come!!

No comments: