Friday, April 24, 2009

Quarring

The time honored tradition of climbing at the Tenino sandstone quarry is upon us once again. The weather has been good so far and the future looks bright, (literally). On wed, Dave, Duke, Ed, Lisa myself and two others were there havin' a blast. I finally led Futility Bill 5.11d, after re-learning the crux beta. I am also pretty optimistic that The Riddler 5.11d will go next. Also the TR Evil Calvin 5.12b/c will be bolted. It has a V5/6 crux at the top but both Lisa and I managed it. Lisa uses a crimp/nothing and I use a sloper with a couple big bumps to a better sloper. And also my Video is coming shortly!

2 comments:

NM said...

Are you gonna send Legends? Iwanna redpoint that thing ...hopefully some wednesday with everybody this summer.

NM

jimmy said...

Yes, but I need to reinforce the first flake so that it won't pop off. then the seemly never ending projecting will begin...