Monday, April 6, 2009

Tying up Loose Ends

School Sucks, first day back at classes and I can only wait till summer. And this past trip to Little Si only increased the need to CLIMB on the real stuff. The original plans were for a Leavenworth day trip fell through so for a consolidation prize we headed over to Little Si. Micah, lisa, Eric Givins, and I all got ionto the forrester and scrounged for a parking spot. Once we did the gruelling and tretchorous hike/trek/nightmare up to the crag there was only one other group there. Micah warmed up on Rainy Day and, yes no one is going to believe this (the photos of truth are coming soon) Lisa Led Rainy Day 5.12a OUTSIDE. She acttually took the sharp end becaused we refused her the TR. After this millestone in Lisa'a climbing life I warmed up on Techno, 5.12c. Then put up a cool and balancy 5.11b then it was time for physco. I got up to the sidepull crux but had my feet in the wrong spots. So next go I sent and it was over. I finished the day with sa burn on Rainy Day. so a,c,d in a day, (not a-d like Nic did but he's a crazy endurance god so i'm not too worried). ;) Still can't wait to boulder though, soon, so soon! Enjoy the sun (mon-tue) and get climbin'n...

1 comment:

NM said...

wha... wha t WHAT! Awesome climbing Chuliches! Lisa gets MAD props from me for sending Rainy Day (finally a 5.12 lead in the bag!)...Jimmy, 5.12a, c, d!!!! you don't stop impressing me. I'm so psYKed for you two!

Good job : )

NM