Saturday, June 26, 2010

Season Opener

This past week began the oficial start of the rope season for myself. It started off with a re-season opner at the quarry on wed. with an outstanding 19 participants. Sadly, half the problems were wet. Some notable sends were Luarra's and Sierra's red points of The Manly Wham, 5.11a. Also Victoria from the climbing team ventured out onto the real rock and Tr flashed Calvin and Hobbes and did all the moves on The manly wham! I, cough, finally, cough, sent all the established problems at the quarry. It took a year longer than it should due to my preconceived worries of the 5.11c Riddler. They proved unfounded and after watching Dom cruise it I sent! Now to do them all in a year!
Next was a Friday trip up to little si, my 4th climbing trip with ME driving. With only a minor red light sudden deceleration the trip went flawless and i enjyed the company and catches from the likes of Dom, Luarra, Lisa and Andrew. It was a good first day back with some good burns on Pyschosamtic, Techno' and Californicator. I have a good feeling 'bout Califonicato and hopefully it'll go soon. Andrew managed the send of Abo'. I'm now looking forward to some more clippin' action!

No comments: