Saturday, July 17, 2010

Gold Bar: Mo' Progress

On Thur, Meg, Kevin and I went to the Upper Gold Bar boulders. After some trail finding difficulties(which involved an improntu trail run) we made the not so bad hike to the top. Our trail beta is to park in the first pull out past the 5 star boulder and the sign 'trail crossing' Then take the first trail on the left to the amazing ORV road bad the 5 star. Continue up this road until a stream/road appear on the left and take this to the switchback and continue up the logging road. Once at the top I did some new warm ups. The rock was feeling a little warm so we headed up the fto the forest and i sessioned out Lighten Up V9. I stuck the dyno in a few goes and then completed the start to the dyno. On my best go I came within inches of the victory crimp on the dyno but my right hand greased off! Next time. I plan on coming back when the temps are lower...

No comments: