Sunday, July 25, 2010

Little Si: New Proj.

This was the first time driving solo to north bend. The plan was to pick up Nicholas and then go to either 32 or 38. Well due to some rather hot temps, we decided on a WW1 day. I got back on flatliner and up to the gaston and then let go. I'm just going to have to commit and huck to the micro crimp and see what happens. I also decided to try Vanilla Ice 13a but whimped out at the runout crux. Alex Fritz arrived and after sussing the beta, sent 2nd go! I'm glad that this line shouldn't take to long but I'm not too worried either way. Then I'll have to give black ice a few burns once vanilla ges. So the line up is flatliner, vanilla ice, black ice, oval orfice or something. By the way, one month(or sub 70 temps) and counting till return to the boulders...

No comments: